Every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening, Calvary Kids gather to learn about the Bible in a fun and relevant way.
SUNDAY MORNING KIDS CHURCH for ages 3 through 6th grade takes kids on a journey through the Scriptures in a way that is relevant to them so they can apply what they learn to their own lives. Classes for all ages are available at the 8:30 and 10:30 am services as well as at 12:30 pm en Español.
PRESCHOOL KIDS CHURCH for ages 3 through Pre-K focuses on teaching young children that Jesus loves them and that He is with them. This is done through Bible stories, singing, crafts and playtime.
KIDS CHURCH for kids K through third grade uses a variety of activities such as giving, praise time, pre- Bible lesson activities, Bible story, worship and prayer, and memory verse fun to plant God’s Word into kids’ hearts!
LIT (Leaders In Training) is a discipleship time for kids in grades 4, 5 and 6. These kids are at a pivotal time in their lives, and LIT for preteens seeks to grow these kids into leaders through discipleship, Bible challenges and fun.
WEDNESDAY EVENING KIDS4CHRIST teaches kids K through 3rd grade that they are Kids With A Mission! This is done through games, crafts, songs and small group prayer time as well as tons of fun. Kids4Christ meets September through April from 6:15 to 7:45 pm.
J12 FOR TWEENERS (4th thru 6th grades) also meets every Wednesday at 6:30 to 7:45 pm. The goal for J12 is to teach kids how to be like Jesus at the age of 12 when he said, "I must be about the Father's business." (Luke 2:49)
CALVARY KIDS MINISTRY CORE VALUES:
- CALVARY VALUES KIDS: Kids are important to Jesus and important to us.
- CALVARY VALUES EACH CHILD'S CALLING: Kids are the church of today and we believe they don't have to wait to grow up to be used by God.
- CALVARY VALUES SAFETY: Kids deserve to be spiritually, emotionally and physically safe, so we work hard to make sure that our kids are safe at all events.
- CALVARY VALUES LEARNING: Each child should understand the truths presented in the Bible and leave with a concrete and practical life application.
- CALVARY VALUES CREATIVITY: 21st-century kids experience constant technology advancements, so we use these technologies to communicate Jesus' love to kids.
- CALVARY VALUES FUN!: Calvary Kids Ministry should be so exciting that children love to learn, love to grown, and can't wait to return for more.